PBS Series Ritron Desk-Top Base Station 2- Way Radio
Always Ready . . . Always There . . . Always On!
- The PBS Series Ritron Wireless Intercom/Base Station offers all the same features and functions as the JBS Series. The PBS is a cost-effective, AC powered, “fixed location” 2-way radio or wireless intercom.
- Ideal for use with portable radios, the Ritron wireless PA system, radio callboxes and in systems using portable 2-way radios, it can even be programmed to work through radio repeaters.
- The desk-top base station works with and is fully compatible with any other business band radio operating in the VHF or UHF frequency band.
- Because the radio operates on AC power, there are never any batteries to keep charged or replace.
- This radio has been specifically designed for commercial and industrial-grade business applications.
- The all-metal enclosure provides a small, rugged, self-contained, fixed or location radio. The radio can also be operated on 12VDC if needed.
- VHF MURS License-Free model includes all 5 MURS business-only frequencies. The VHF MURS Frequencies are: 151.820, 151.880, 151.940, 154.57, 154.600
- Includes all other standard base station features.
- LED Display- Bright, easy-to-read, LED channel display
- Field-Programmable, Selectable Table Frequencies -
Field-programming capability allows frequencies to be selected from a
list of 5 pre-programmed business-only frequencies. The Base Station can
also be PC programmed to operate on "custom” frequencies for
compatibility with your radio system. It can also be programmed to work
on radio repeaters. The base station/intercom radio will operate with
any other brand of business band radio (portable, callbox, wireless PA
system, mobile radio or radio repeater).
- Interference Eliminator (Quiet Call) Codes and Digital Quiet Call
Codes - 51 user selectable Quiet Call codes help screen-out unwanted
channel chatter. Digital squelch codes can be PC programmed by your
authorized Ritron dealer.
- Up to 10 Channel Capability - The 10 channel Display Series Base
Station can be individually programmed for 1 channel or up to 10
- Channel Scan Feature - Monitor multiple channels automatically without having to manually switch channels. Normal or priority.
- "Z" Button - Programmable Soft Key - One-touch button for quick
access to specific “custom” programmable radio features e.g. Call Tone,
DTMF Encode, (Two-Tone Encode coming soon), NOAA Weather Scan, Channel
Monitor, Channel Scan.
- Call Tone - Used to alert other radio users of an incoming transmission.
- DTMF ANI Encode -Can be used to control gates, doors or other
devices remotely. Programmable on a per channel basis. See Ritron
GateGuard/Outpost systems for details.
- 2-Tone Paging Encode- Allows base station to selectively page
portables or control gates, doors, sirens, or other devices remotely.
See Ritron GateGuard callbox systems for details.
- 2-Tone Paging Decode - Allows base station to function as a wireless alerting receiver.
- 2 Watt Transmitter
- 10 Channel Capability
- Rugged All-Metal Steel Enclosure
- Small, Compact Size: 1.4" X 3.8" X 5.6"
- Large 1 Watt Output Speaker —Loud, Easy-To-Hear Audio
- NOAA Weather Scan & Alert (VHF models only)
- Narrowband (12.5 kHz)
- 110VAC or 12VDC operation
- One Year Warranty
- Designed and Made in the USA
- FCC and Industry Canada (IC) Approved
- Frequency Band Models: VHF MURS, Part 95, License-Free, VHF and UHF, Part 90, License-Required
- RF Channels: Up to 10 Channels, Independent TX/RX frequencies.
- Tone/Code Signaling: CTCSS (Quiet Call), Digital Coded Squelch (Digital Quiet Call), 2-Tone Paging Decode, DTMF ANI Encode
- Dimensions: 1.5” H x 3.75” W x 6.0” D
- Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz. with antenna
- Enclosure Material: Steel with e-coat finish
Jack: 3.5 mm, disconnects the internal speaker for use with speaker
microphone, or headset. Field programmable and PC programmable with
software and cable.
- Microphone/PTT: 2.5 mm, disconnects the internal microphone for external hand microphone or headset.
- Antenna Fitting: BNC