LoudMouth® Wireless Public Address System
The LoudMouth wireless PA system is an ideal solution anywhere a hard-wired PA is either too expensive or is simply impossible to install.
Get your message to everyone . . . from plant-wide to small pinpoint areas using your business band radio system. It even works with radio repeaters for extended coverage. Optional strobe light provides visual alerting; Automatic Message Repeat function allows re-broadcast of message up to 4 times. Position independent wireless receiver / PA speakers anywhere you need them. A cost-effective replacement for broken or worn-out hard-wired PA systems. Wireless technology provides a cost-effective and flexible way to provide Public Address / Mass Notification coverage across your entire facility or to isolated pinpoint locations.
- LM-V150 Analog VHF / MURS bands
- LM-600Analog VHF/VHF MURS/UHF bands and
- LM-700DMR, DMR Digital, Tier-2 device VHF/UHF bands.
Top problem solving benefits
- Mobile - Users maintain mobility to deliver mass notification messaging on the fly using 2-way radio vs at a fixed location.
- Wireless - Eliminates complexity of wired systems.
- Cost-Effective - Much cheaper than expanding or installing a new wired system.
- Long-Range - Your portable 2-way radio transmits to LoudMouth system inside or outside the facility.
- Compatible - Leverages existing analog or digital radios to send message to receiver.
- Pinpoint Hard to Reach Areas - Where a wired system is impossible to install, place speakers and receivers anywhere you need them.
- Quick and Easy to Deploy - No complicated wiring diagrams or trenching.
- Immediate Communication - In the event of an emergency or urgent situation like weather, accidents, or intrusion.
- Rugged, Industrial-Grade VHF/UHF business band receiver. Compatible with other analog business band 2-way radios.
- Business Band Frequencies. Models include: VHF 150-165MHz (includes 5 MURS license-free business use only frequencies) or UHF, 450-470MHz.
- Built-in 8 Watt PA amplifier*.
- Indoor/outdoor rated PA loudspeaker with mounting bracket.
- LM receiver housed in gasket-sealed enclosure, measures 7" H x 5" W x 3" D, 2lbs.
- Includes wall mounting bracket. Optional LMH-100 enclosure for outdoors or harsh environments.
- Field Programmable Privacy Codes (digital and analog). Choose from 153 possible codes for added PA security access.
- Field Programmable "Paging Codes" Select 1 of 9 different "paging codes" for added PA security access.
- Volume Settings allows "best-fit" for a variety of applications.
- "LIVE" PA mode or Record-And-Play mode, configurable. Note: Record-and-Play operation recommended for use of maximum number of product features.
- Automatic Message Repeat* Feature - Repeats message from 1 to 4 times consecutively when LM recevier in Record-And-Play mode.
- Visual Alert Option - Built-in relay allows use of an optional strobe light - provides advance visual indication of an incoming PA message.
- "Custom" Configuration via PC Programming - Can also be PC programmed using special Ritron programming software to “custom” frequencies or even radio repeaters.
- Loud Audio Output - PA horn speaker delivers up to 85dB of audio output @ 50 feet to get your message out loud and clear.
- LM Receiver Supports Up To 2 PA Speakers - With optional "Y" adapter (#RYCONN) and 1 additional PA speaker (#05500040), LM receiver can provide multi-direction PA coverage.
- Multi-Zone Paging Capability - Multiple paging zones can be configured using 2-tone codes. Allows properly configured 2-way radios to access more than one PA speaker/zone.
- Operating Temperature: -22º F to +140º F
- Receiver sensitivity - 12dB SINAD @ .20µV
- Frequency Response: 300 to 3000 Hz de-emphasized
- Signaling Capability - CTCSS and DCS decode, 2-Tone Decode
- Optional Back-up Battery - #BP-LM-Li22
- Designed and Made in the USA
*Receiver is indoor rated only. Install in non-corrosive environments, away from the elements. See optional LMH-100 weatherproof housing for outdoor or other potentially corrosive environments.