- 70% alcohol
- Kills 99.99% of illness-causing germs.
- Non-Toxic and Non-Flammable
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- NOT for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- Sold by the case of 6 bottles
For external use only: hands
Flammability warning: Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
When using this product:
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use
No videos are available