Compare the features of our Ozone generators and you'll see we offer your best odor control value.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Directions printed on top of unit in English and Spanish
- High quality aluminum housing construction
- Easy Carry Handle
- Timer with "Hold" function for longer sanitizing
- Adjustable speed control
- Dial to control output level
- Convenient Built-in cord holder
- Power On indicator light
- Easy to install and remove ceramic plates
- Low energy consumption
- Easy to use
- Low maintenance
- Quiet operation
- No chemicals and no residual contamination
Zero Maintenance -- Every ozone generator produces ozone by air moving across a surface. Units that claim no maintenance mean that ozone output will diminish quickly, compromising performance. Look for a unit that is easy to maintain, not one that claims no maintenance.
Outrageous output or ozone shock treatment – All ozone generators are rated in milligrams per hour. For ozone generators of similar size, the ozone output should be similar. Many companies claim outrageous ozone outputs or make claims about "shock treatment". Our output claims are accurate.
Fan output – The other major function of ozone generators is the Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM) output. Many companies make unsubstantiated claims of 400 CFM’s or more. The fact is, Ozone disperses into an area naturally and requires only a moderate movement of air to treat even large areas.
There are no products in this section